Sunday, September 16, 2012

Official EZ Tunez Radio Ad

What's up world? As you know, NMSN has been a small voice in the Naptown community. 4 months ago, when I created this blog, I had a vision for this project. I wanted to give local artists, athletes and common viewers in the local area a chance to get into the mix. Its a bit difficult trying to find the hottest music from your own city. I know because prior to my career as a Dj I would look for music and their would only be few places I could go to get any sort of music, parties, events, etc. So here is a more thorough explanation of this project to uplift our community as a whole. I have created an internet radio station. As of now im at the beginning stages of it. The process will take time but it will be consistent. I hope to involve everybody who wants to bless the city. (with proper approval, lets keep it real). But basically what I will be doing is having a set time where I go online and do live mixing. Depending on the contract set in the mix, (assorted slots available) will determine the exposure and how many spins you will get. The idea is to make it user friendly for all, including every possible way to access to the public, whether it be at your home or on your mobile device, your tv, etc. which explains the name "EZ". So you want to know more right? 

This is how it works, I will be officially launching off close to Holloween. In that time I will be contacting different artist and discussing agreements for a start up.  When it's up and running. I will begin collecting fee's. 
And guess what Nap. I got Hood Prices. Im not tryin to break anyone's pockets becuase I know how it is. Really, it is set up depending on how serious the artist is. The way it will be set up is you will be able to sign weekly contracts with a rate of $5 every 4 spins (min/day) $10 every 8 spins (max/day) for one week and then pick which days you want your song to air (depending on open slots available). That way you can promote people to listen to yo song just like any radio station. Player shit huh? Yeah I know, so here's the catch. You gotta stand behind yo music 100%, No Games, No Gimmicks. Let's build this city up together. Get people talking about us, about this (Ez Tunez Radio, NMSN, our state, this movement.  Let our voices be heard throughout the nation, to the point where we are world renown. 


Naptown Stand Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment